Friday, April 27, 2007

blog 1.5 not related to class stuff, just some random thoughts...

Good morning ya'll,

(not that anyone actually reads this thing.)Anywho, it is now 5:36am, depite what the posting will say. Well I woke up about an hour ago for biological reasons, and just couldnt/cant fall back asleep at the moment. Its ok though, I just started watching some Dvr'd things I have from this past week i havent gotten into watching cause i've been so busy with my 6 classes finishing things up. Which i've almost gotten everything off my list of things to do, i think i have like 3 things left, and to study study study. Anyways, so on to the Dvr thing, I love this, I just go through the guide schedule for the week and look at whats on, well besides my usual shows through out the week, but i will talk about those at another time, but lately i've been watching alot of the history channel, man i love this station, its so informitive. I watched a thing the other day about the real battle of the '300' it was pretty neat and i've had on this program about the surrender of the south to the north at the end of the civil war at richmond and appomattox, va. and all the events leading up to this surrender. Its interesting. And later this weekend i have dvr'd a program about Greece and the Acropolis. I'm pretty excited.

So i just wanted to say as well, mostly because this is an informal blog, i know I randomly decide to use my writing skills at random with my grammer, but i just cant make up my mind and dont really care too much about that along with spelling, i'm not a dictonary and this isnt graded on its spelling but on its content. So i am sorry for those of you who do/will read this for that inconsistancy.

I am listening to the Lord of the Rings soundtracks right now, I really enjoy that symphony by Howard Shore. Along with the books and the movies. The score is just beautiful in every aspect. Only a few sountrack/scores from movies really get to me, that of : Gladiator ,Lord of the Rings, Braveheart, Superman of corse. but pretty much all the themes from John Willams, Howard Shore and Danny Elfman i find delightful. A funny thing is there is something fun about driving to the theme song from Back to the Future and the Superman theme that just wants to make one speed.
Well i should go lay down and attempt to fall back asleep sometime soon i'd love to get another 3-4 hours of sleep. So on that thought, I hope everyone has a nice friday and a great weekend.

Peace and Love,
MY

No comments: