Tuesday, April 24, 2007

MARCEL

Well I really wish we had some background information about this guy and what he did/does. I was really confused about some of the things he spoke about. And all the names he threw at us from people who were big in like the 60's and 70's. Like we were supposed to know who he was talking about. So in that sense i was just listening.
I did however also think that some of the things he was talking about was quite interesting. I liked that video alot. It interested me because it was so...prehestoric? or brand new that this was a big deal back then. I think it defintly paved the way for things like the fax or even email. I mean in the corse of like 30 years technology came up with websites like YouTube where you can upload any video you want and post it for millions to view. Also sites like MySpace and Facebook, are global networks with people from all over the world linked into it.
So even though i didnt really understand half of what he was saying i still appreciated what he was doing with the Marcel project.

No comments: