Thursday, April 12, 2007

So my thoughts on the whole Fashion thing...

First off i want to say that i think that the statment about all people who read vouge cant think for themselves is a kind of harsh statment. It may be true for some people, but i really highly doubt that there are people who let this magazene run their life. Just because i watch alot of tv doesnt mean i cant think for myself. Heck i get my news from the Daily Show sometime.
My reaction is are the fashion photographs of models or the clothes they are wearing. I doubt that the clothes are there to show off the model. They just need someone to present the items/products in a professional manner. Now I am guilty of watching a certian show on the CW/WB called Americas Next Top Model. i find it really interesting and pay attention to the photo shoots. But its just funny how someone like Tyra Banks and Fashion Icon Twiggy can have such an effect on these girls futures as models. Girls from the show get kicked off and im sure find work right away because they were on tv. But i mean who is it to tell me what is in fashion and what is out of? idk. I might be just blabbing about nothing now though.

No comments: